Thursday, May 5, 2011

Has anyone seen my mojo? Or my toes?

Ugh!!! I cannot find my motivation to run - and my waistline is starting to show it!!!

I had every intention of kicking off a killer 10 week training program for the E.T. Midnight Marathon, and then ramping up my times so that I could B.Q., but lately, I cannot find the motivation to do it. And I know I'm going to kick my own ass if I miss out on qualifying this year.... Sigh...

And this morning, I'm pretty sure my tummy was sticking out so far I couldn't see my toes! Even the thought of squeezing into my wedding dress isn't motivating me!!! Help!!!

Any good tips on finding motivation?? I was so bummed for so long that I couldn't run, and now I can - and don't want to?!?! Somebody help me!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hate when this happens! Do you run with music? Putting together a new playlist motivates me. Or buying a new piece of running apparel... just a couple of ideas. Hope you get your mojo back soon!

    ReplyDelete