Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ugh! Why did I bother??

Grrrr!! I am down with the FLU!! *Expletive* *Expletive* *Expletive*

I even made sure to get my flu shot this year! At least my fever has finally broken, but yesterday I was knocked out! 104 temp, body aches, chills.. the works! I'm feeling better today thanks to that Oscillo stuff from CVS, but man do I still ache! I feel like this has totally taken me off my game, and I'm hoping I can be back on my "A" game in a couple of days... San Diego is only 17 weeks away!!

Luckily, little man is back to 100% thanks to some heavy antibiotics, but that does no good when mom is down for the count!!

Has anything ever taken you off your training schedule? How long were you down?

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! That's no fun, Especially when you are training.
    I got a hematoma in my shin playing soccer last August. I couldnt run for a couple of weeks and I was training for a half. It was hard but I really had to make sure I followed through with the rest of my training without ever missing.

    ReplyDelete