Saturday, January 22, 2011

What are you listening to?

So tomorrow starts my training for the San Diego Rock 'n Roll Marathon.... The FULL... OMG...

Which means... It's time to update the iPod!! Long training runs call for some serious tunes.

So what is your must have song for running? When I was putting together my playlist for P.F. Chang's, I came across an oldie but a goodie... ABC by the Jackson 5!! Laugh now, but just try to not run with a big cheesy smile on your face for 3 minutes! Any song that makes me want to shake my booty makes my legs move fast!!

I also have Melissa Etheridge's "I Run for Life" when I need some serious get-your-ass-in-gear-because-you-can-do-this motivation.... Maybe someday I'll share what that song means to me and the whole journey, but for now I'm going to stick to running...

Gonna try for a 10 miler tomorrow! Fingers & laces crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment