Friday, March 18, 2011

What's a girl to do...

So what does a girl do when she can't run?? Shop, of course!!! Lately, I have become addicted to shoes... I've always been the type of girl that just has the standard black/brown shoes in her closet, and only spent money on good running shoes. But lately, I have been buying crazy cute shoes!!!

I just signed up at justfab.com, and EVERY pair of shoes is $39.95!! All with free shipping!! So sweet! Check them out, and get your shoe addiction on!!

I am going to try and go out running again tomorrow. I've stopped wearing the stupid belly binder they had me in, and amazingly, my swelling has gone down dramatically!!! A couple more weeks, and my belly should look normal again!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love all the color in your blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hernia surgery? Wowzers. You are a strong woman, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I wish I could wear those shoes...!!!Me and my old lady feet :( . Glad you are doing something productive with your time :) teehee I mean shoe buying is up there with world peace right?

    ReplyDelete